Monday 2 January 2012

#Janathon Day 2


Day 2:

Weights and leg strengthening - 20mins
Core workout - 15mins
Running around after toddler and cleaning!


Ok, I feel today was an awful attempt at exercise but weights, strength training and working on my core are an important part of my training program. I was planning on going out for a walk but F has been so difficult today and decided nap time was play time. Rest of the day was destroying the house as much as possible! Lame excuses I know but then M went out this evening so I've really had no chance to seek out and get a quick 30min walk in *sigh* that's parenting for you! The only cute thing F did all day was copy me doing squats, stretching and sit ups! Children really copy everything they see :)

Tomorrow brings me a nice gentle 30min run so I will feel like I have done something more no doubt.

2 down, 29 to go.

2 comments:

  1. You're setting a great example for your little one. Well done you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, not your frustration but because I go through the same with my son. His favourites are copying a downward dog when I do yoga and crawling under me while I do push ups, or the plank. At least it makes me hold it longer.

    Good luck with your run tomorrow.

    C x

    ReplyDelete