Saturday 7 January 2012

#Janathon Day 7...

Oh dear, I am sh1t at blogging, and maybe a bit at Janathon!

January 3rd marked the day I went back to work. It was surprising hard! All of a sudden my mind was filled with different priorities...well they were priorities at the time. I had to get used to juggling work again. Sounds stupid as I was 'ok' at it before the xmas holidays. It amazing how 2 weeks of eating and sitting on your backside can completely change you mentally! Anyway work is now back in my mind and I can deal with it. Feeling less stressed about work now.

So back to Janathon. I have been saved by the fact I walk to work. So for day Janathon day 3 4 5 and 6 I have walked for at least 20mins a day. Plus I never sit still in my job and probably cover another 2-3 miles just by working ;) Clutching at straws here! Sadly I don't have a garden to gallop around :( So I have done my best...Kind of feels like cheating, but the whole point of Janathon for me was to be moving everyday as I was a complete coach potato during the xmas break!

Today involved another walk. I volunteered at parkrun this morning (I was timekeeper...agrrrhhh!) so I went for short walk afterwards to help warm me up! It was very cold standing still for nearly 1hr :) But worth it.

That's about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment